title="Kings Walden Parish Council in Hertfordshire">Site A-Z  

Contact Us

A variety of local information is available from the parish council, and you are welcome to call us for general enquiries or to view documents such as meeting agendas and minutes, or planning applications.

You can contact the council by post, telephone or email, below.

The clerk to the parish council is Tom Brindley CILCA.

Reporting: Litter Dog Fouling and Pot Holes

Pot holes and other highways matters can be reported to Herts County Council on www.hertsdirect.org.uk or on 0300 123 4044. Litter, Fly tipping and Dog fouling can be reported to North Herts District Council on www.north-herts.gov.uk or 01462 474000.


191 High Street,


Parish Clerk:  01438 829098 or 07956 381764


Clerk:  clerk@kwpc.org.uk

Contact Form

Click the button below to launch the online contact form:

Start Online Contact Form